The Genie Just Granted me 3 Wishes!

If a Genie granted me 3 wishes I would use them to first ask the genie for unlimited money. I would use the unlimited money for buying my own house right on the beach that is a few steps from the Hawaii clear blue ocean. It would be a modern mansion beach house, would have so many activities like a volleyball court, a pool, tennis court, and much more! Next I would buy my dream car which would be a corvette. I would also buy many more vuliculkes. Lastly I would spend it on a whole new wardrobe and my family, My Second wish would be unlimited years to live. I would love for this to happen! I would love seeing people and the world grow as many years to come! My last and final wish would be unlimited Disneyland passes. I would love to see the Disney rides and to go with friends and family to enjoy the rides together. I would also love to get the unlimited passes so I can fill up my stomach with many treats such as candy, pretzels, churros and Caramel apples! I hope I will be able to see the genie tomorrow to get all my three wishes!