Are You Ever Thankful For Anything?

I am thankful for so many things this year, but here are the top four things. I am first thankful for my family and my two pets. My family is so loving, caring and gives me the love and support I need every day. They help me through every little thing in life. I love them so much and I’m grateful to have such a great family. They come to my water polo games and like watching me play sports. They help me with school and they help me with anything I need. My Family is always there for me! My pets give me so much love too! My second thing I am thankful for is my friends. Every day my friends are able to support me and make me laugh and brighten up my day. I’m thankful that I have friends to hang out with, travel with, and spend time with. I love spending time with my friends. I am also thankful for the food I am given. I am very happy that I am able to eat  breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Without food, I would not be living. The last thing I am thankful for is my health. I’m so lucky that I am healthy and happy. I’m able to play sports, go to school, and live a great life because I am healthy. So many kids my age are not healthy. They can’t live a normal life like me. That makes me sad. I’m grateful for my health! There are a lot more things I am thankful for, like my bed and my own room, but these are just a few of them! Happy Thanksgiving!